Terms and Conditions Betsfy Advance service
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Act 34/2002, 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI or LSSI-CE), the following data are reflected below:
The company that owns the www.betsfy.com website is Betmedia Advance, S.LU.. (hereinafter, BETMEDIA) with address at 34 Tablero Street, Residencial La Palmita, 38670 Adeje, Tenerife, CIF: B-76784859, registered in the Business Registry of Tenerife by the notary of A Coruña Andrés-Antonio Sexto Presas, and registered on the 30th November 2018, in volume 3.602, page 49, 1st registration, with sheet TF-61.998.
BETSFY is a product of Betmedia Advance, S.L.U. consisting of a platform that promotes the interaction of betting tipsters and their users with and between each other. In these Terms, we will refer to BETSFY as a registered trademark by Betmedia Advance, S.L.U. BETSFY has not its own legal personality, it only has the legal personality of the aforementioned company to which it belongs, so under these Terms, the word ‘BETSFY’ will be used from a legal perspective, and it will refer to the aforementioned company.
Object of the agreement
Through this agreement, the user contracts the service called BETSFY ADVANCE, through which BETSFY will validate and verify the results of the tips, develop statistics, prepare a ranking based on the correctness of the tips to access to advantages and incentives in the platform. The live tips that are shared on the platform are excluded from this ranking. If this type of tips are published, these will be corrected as void and will not affect the ranking. Also, tips not completely won or lost, will be considered void (half won/void or half lost/void) in the ranking, until the platform incorporates this new type of verification of tips, in which the Betsfy team is already working.
The duration of the agreement will be a periodic subscription, from date to date, according to the chosen subscription option, which will start on the subscription day and end on the immediately preceding day of the subscribed period.
The subscription may be renewed, accepting the renewal proposal that BETSFY will offer.
Price and payment method
The price of the service is established at the contracting time.
In order to process payments securely, we use electronic payment processors from third parties, so that at no time we know the financial data or the user’s bank card. This service is simpler and safer for your data. All the information transmitted by the user travels encrypted via network.
The electronic gateways used by BETSFY are PAYPAL and SKRILL, both secure payment processors. SKRILL, at the same time, integrates several payment methods:
- VISA, MasterCard and American Express cards
The information about your credit card is entered directly in the payment gateways, and is not entered or registered in any BETSFY server. You will always be asked for the following information: card number, expiration date, and a Validation Code that matches the last 3 digits of the number printed in italics on the back of your card. Thus offering more guarantees about the transaction security. In case of not being made with a credit card, you will be asked to access directly to your personal profile on the chosen payment platform (external to BETSFY).
If the subscription contracting had been made correctly, but the bank charge had been returned without exercising the withdrawal or termination rights, the user will be bound to BETSFY to compensate for the damages and losses caused as a result of the bank charge cancellation.
To subscribe this service, the user must be over 18 years old, and minors are not authorized to contract it.
BETSFY may contact its users at any time to ask them to show their real age by providing a photocopy of their ID on both sides, or an equivalent document. BETSFY may block or cancel the account of those users who have not proven their age.
The data of the ID or the document provided by the user will be only and exclusively used by the authorized BETSFY’s personnel to perform the tasks of the provided data identification and verification, as well as for the management of the acquisition and billing.
GDPR information clause
In accordance with the current regulations on data protection, we inform you that the responsible of processing your data is Betmedia Advacnce, S.L.U. with CIF: B-76784859 and registered office located at 34 Tablero Street, Residencial La Palmita, 38670 Adeje, Tenerife, in order to:
- Provide the contracted service of validation, verification of results, statistics and access to the BETSFY ranking, authorizing the communication of data to BETSFY users, in order to be able to fulfil the purpose of the agreement.
- Services billing.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party. Taking into account the periods set by legislation regarding the prescription of responsibilities.
As long as the user does not inform us otherwise, we will understand that the data have not been modified, so the user undertakes to notify BETSFY of any variation, and also gives the consent to use the data for the aforementioned purposes.
BETSFY informs that it will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, accurate and updated way. That is why BETSFY undertakes to adopt all reasonable measures so that the data are suppressed or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
In accordance with the rights conferred by the current regulations on data protection, users may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to their personal data processing and consent loaned for their treatment, addressing a request to the postal address indicated above or to the email: [email protected]
We inform you that you can revoke the consent granted at any time, for the sending of commercial communications, or for any other action performed by BETSFY by sending an e-mail to: [email protected]
Likewise, you can contact the competent Control Authority to submit any claim you consider proper.
You can get further information by consulting the SUMMARY OF INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION you will find at the end of these general Terms and Conditions.
Contests and promotions
BETSFY reserves the right to organize contests, promotions and prizes among the tipsters who subscribe to the BETSFY ADVANCE service, under the participation policies that BESTSFY decides in every moment, complying with all the regulations that may be applicable.
The bases of each of them, when using the Facebook, Instagram or Twitter platforms, will be published there. Always complying with the LSSI-CE and with any other applicable regulation.
Neither Facebook, nor Instagram, nor Twitter sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of these activities; they are not associated with them.
Betsfy Advance service’s pre-contract information
The clauses contained in this LEGAL NOTICE regulate the distance sales relationship between BETSFY and the user, in accordance with the legal stipulations. In particular, Act 7/1998, 13th April, on General Terms & Conditions, Act 3/2014, 27th March, which modifies the consolidated text of the Defence of Consumers and Users General Act, and Act 34/2002, 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
BETSFY reserves the right to make the modifications it considers appropriate in this LEGAL NOTICE. Those modifications may be made through its website by any admissible form by Law and shall be binding during the time they are published on the web, until they are validly modified by subsequent ones. Nonetheless, BETSFY reserves the right to apply, in certain cases, specific Terms and Conditions in preference to those present when it considers appropriate, announcing them in a timely and appropriate manner.
The objective of BETSFY is to publish and share sports tips for free and also by contracting monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual payment subscriptions. Likewise, BETSFY has free of charge services, and also with the contracting of subscriptions in the previously established periods, that are generated in the platform and are promoted and publicised by the communication channels of the platform.
Once the purchase process of the chosen subscription has been completed, the user will receive a confirmation by email. It is essential that during the registration process the user enters a valid email. If in 24 hours from the end of the purchase, you do not receive this confirmation, please contact BETSFY at the Customer Service telephone number 981 216 927 or by email [email protected]
Prior to providing the service, the customer will receive an email with the requested service confirmation. Once the service has been rendered, the customer will receive the corresponding invoice.
Characteristics, supply and validity of services
In compliance with current regulations, BETSFY offers information on all its payment subscriptions, their characteristics and prices, as well as the expenses associated with the payment gateway and the platform commissions.
All services indicate the sale price in euros (€) and include the Value Added Tax (VAT). If any other tax were applicable, this would be indicated.
The contracting of subscriptions is not indefinite. After the contracted subscription period, it will not be renewed automatically, so you will have to purchase a new subscription.
There is no uniform price for subscriptions that can be contracted through BETSFY, since it is each tipster who establishes it autonomously. Although all prices will be clearly indicated to subscribers before making any payment.
Nevertheless, it reserves the right to withdraw, replace or change the prices and/or services offered through the website by simply changing its content. In this way, the services offered every moment by the web will be governed by the terms in force in each case in this LEGAL NOTICE. Likewise, BETSFY will have the power to stop offering access to these services with prior notice.
Right of withdrawal
As established in the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, 16th November, which approves the consolidated text of the Defence of Consumers and Users General Act and other complementary acts, the user will have a minimum period of fourteen calendar days to withdraw from the contract, counted from the day of the contract conclusion, without any additional penalty and without indication of the reasons. For the cancellation of the contracted subscription, the user must exercise their right of withdrawal by notification by sending an email to [email protected] or by sending a letter to 2 Ícaro Street, ground floor Perillo (Oleiros) A Coruña , 15172. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the consumer/user is informed of the following:
- In case of monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual subscriptions, you must choose between the following options.
- I want this service to be provided immediately with the contract, simultaneously with the beginning of the withdrawal period. I understand that I can exercise my right of withdrawal within a period of 14 calendar days counted from the service subscription and that if I exercise this right, I must pay for the part of the service I have enjoyed.
- I want this service to begin being provided within 14 days from the signing of the contract. I understand that I can exercise my right of withdrawal within this period of 14 calendar days and that if I decide to exercise it, Betsfy will not begin to provide the service and I will not have to pay any amount for this reason. Once the contracted subscription starts, I will have to pay it in full and I will not be able to cancel it until its expiration.
Early subscription termination
BETSFY may terminate the contractual relationship with users who breach these LEGAL NOTICE Terms, without any reimbursement in case of payment, and immediately withdrawing access to the service and the contracted content. In particular, BETSFY may terminate the contract:
- In the event that the user accesses products and services for illicit purposes, or uses them fraudulently, contrary to morals, to good faith, to public order, uses or good practices, or that infringes rights of third parties.
- In the event that the user has provided false or erroneous data or statements in the subscription or registration of the contracted product or service.
- In the event that the user breaches the obligation to use products or services exclusively for himself.
- In case of the user’s default on the payment obligation, being obliged to pay the services enjoyed in the contracted period.
BETSFY uses advertising so that users can enjoy the services of the platform in an open manner, that is why spaces destined for advertising content can be shown. In order that the inserted advertising is of interest to the users, BETSFY will be able to analyse the statistical data and the behavior patterns performed in the network to provide relevant advertising about bookmakers. This information does not contain identifying data of the users, and it will not be transferred to any other company.
In any case, BETSFY will ensure that the content posted on its website or platform does not violate the subjective and objective prohibitions established in article 6 of Act 13/2011, 27th May, on the regulation of gambling; although it is not responsible for the contents published or uploaded by tipsters. In any case, if you see any behavior contrary to these prohibitions, we suggest that you inform BETSFY by email: [email protected]. We will take the necessary measures.
BETSFY has a Customer Service. You can direct your questions or complaints in case of disconformity to the phone: 981 216 927, or by email: [email protected]
BETSFY reserves the right to perform the modifications it considers appropriate on its website, social networks and App without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add contents and services provided through the website, as the form they are presented or located in the portal.
In addition, the information on this website may be subject to periodic or occasional changes, which may be made freely by BETSFY. Such changes will be notified to users for acceptance, as long as they affect to their rights as a user of www.betsfy.com
Contents published on this website may contain technical inconsistencies or involuntary typographical errors. In any case, BETSFY apologizes for these errors and undertakes to correct, as soon as possible, such irregularities. We appreciate any comments, rectifications or suggestions the user can send to: [email protected]
Likewise, BETSFY reserves the right to present civil or criminal actions it considers appropriate for the improper use of its website and contents, or for the breach of these Terms.
The relationship between the user and BETSFY will be governed by the current and applicable regulations in Spanish territory. If any controversy arises, the parties may mutually agree to submit their disputes to arbitration or, if they do not reach an agreement, go to the ordinary jurisdiction complying with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this regard.
In case of a trading performed by a company or a self-employed, both parties submit to the courts of A Coruña.
Summary of information about data protection
- Who is responsible for your data treatment?
- For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
We treat the information provided by interested parties in order to provide the requested service and perform the billing, including:
- Process the application for registration as a user on the BETSFY’s platform and allow the creation of a user profile for interaction with other users and tipsters.
- Process the application for subscription, payments and periodically send sports tips.
- Process the application for subscription and periodically send our newsletter.
- Being able to meet the commitments derived from the relationship we maintain with the user.
- Answer enquiries from users.
- Show and send advertising or promotional information of BETSFY.
- The improvement of the platform operation by the analysis and interpretation of user statistics.
- Services billing.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party, taking into account the deadlines set by legislation regarding the prescription of responsibilities.
- What is the legitimation for your data treatment?
For legitimate interest of the responsible based on the consent of the interested party for the execution of the agreement.
- To which receivers will your data be communicated?
Your data may be ceded or communicated to:
- Group companies (IDENTIFY) for internal administrative purposes, including the personal data treatment of customers or suppliers.
- The processing agency, in order to provide the management service, and fiscal and accounting advice.
- The computer company, for the Apps and computer systems mantaining.
- Social Networks: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter in order to publicize products/services and promote interaction with users.
- The company responsible for the payment gateway in order to manage the economic transaction.
Similarly, the consulting, certification and legal notice companies may have knowledge of your personal data.
- What are your rights when you provide your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether BETSFY is treating personal data concerning them, or not.
You have the right to ask for the access to your personal data, for its rectification or deletion, the limitation of its treatment, to oppose the treatment and the data portability.
We inform you that you have the right to withdraw the consent that was granted to us for a specific purpose.
You can exercise your Data Protection rights in writing in Calle Ícaro, nº2, planta baja Perillo (Oleiros) A Coruña, 15172.
- How have we obtained your data?
The data have been obtained directly from the interested party or his/her legal representative.
The data category used are:
- Identification: name and surnames, NIF, postal address, telephone, email.
- Those necessary for the maintenance of the business relationship and billing.
- Information about the user’s use of BETSFY.
- Content and information that other people provide when using BETSFY and that may include information about other users.
- Information about computers, telephones or other devices where the user installs or accesses BETSFY, as well as the information generated by such devices such as the operating system, the hardware version, the device configuration, and the names and types of computer programs and files, battery charge and signal intensity.
- The device identification data, device locations, including the specific geographical position obtained via GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi signals.
- Access to the phone camera and to the image gallery, the mobile operator or internet service provider, the browser type, the language and the time zone, the mobile telephone number and the IP address.
- Information about the websites you visit.
- Information published by the user in the BETSFY’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram profiles.