Requirements to play
The only requirements you must meet at the time of playing are the following: first of all, be of legal age (be over 18 years old), and not to be on the “blacklist” of the CNJ (National Game Comission).
How to maintain control
In Betsfy.com we want you to have fun betting and making the experience as satisfying as possible. Therefore, we make an appeal to all users so that the practice of the game is responsible.
Advice for responsible gaming:
- Understand the game as a way of entertainment or distraction.
- Keep control of your bets.
- Define your bank (the money you can use to play) and manage it properly, using common sense.
- You must stop betting if you spend more than you can.
- Be aware that you have many chances to lose.
- Avoid playing if you are overcoming any type of addiction or if you are under the influence of alcohol or other substances that do not allow you to have a completely clear mind.
- Avoid playing with the sole objective of making money, to pay off debts or recover what you spent.
- Do not sacrifice family, social or professional obligations to have more time to play.
- Ask for help if you realize that the game interferes with your daily responsibilities.
- Know the risks and symptoms of compulsive gambling.
It is strictly prohibited by law not to be of legal age to play. For this reason, Betsfy.com can ask users to prove their age.
In case of suspicion, we will proceed to block your account, until the true identity of the user is found out.
We recommend that you keep your username and password in a safe place and that you use a child protection software to prevent them to access to game webs.
If you are concerned with your gambling habits, if you want to know more about the problems that the game can cause, about what the signs are, or you want to do the self-evaluation test, you can access this URL: http: //www.ordenacionjuego.es/es/rgiaj .First of all, we recommend that you ask yourself the following questions with the sole purpose of knowing yourself in this world. A world full of entertainment or money if you bet correctly, but dangerous if you do not know how to control it.
We advise you to take a few minutes to think about it and thus be able to better know your gaming habits. Here you can answer some questions that will allow you to self-evaluate:
- Do you often find yourself remembering past game experiences, planning the next time you are going to play and/or considering ways to get money to play with?
- Have you ever spent more money than you thought?
- Do you try to control, interrupt or stop the game?
- Does the game make your life less happy? Does the attempt to interrupt or stop the game cause you restlessness or irritability?
- Do you play to escape from some problem or concern?
- Have you ever regretted after playing?
- When you bet money, do you come back to play again to recover the lost money? After losing, do you feel the need to play in order to recover your losses?
- After winning, do you have a strong desire to play again to win more?
- Do you often play until you spend the last euro?
- Do you think you have a problem with the game?
- Do you finance your gaming activity through family money, loan, forgery, fraud or theft? Have you ever committed or considered committing an illegal act to finance the game?
- Did you ever play to get money to pay debts or otherwise to resolve financial difficulties?
- Have you ever lost work or class time because of the game?
- Have you ask someone to help you with your economic problems caused by the game?
- Is the game affecting your reputation?
- Does the game make you abandon your ambitions or your hobbies?
- Have you ever borrowed money to finance the game?
- Have you ever sold something to finance the game?
- Have you refused to use the game money for normal expenses?
- Does the game make you neglect the welfare of your family?
- Do you play longer than planned?
- Does the game cause you difficulties to sleep?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create you desire to gamble?
- Do you usually want to celebrate any good fortune with a couple of hours of gambling?
- Have you considered self-destruction as a consequence of the game?
If you need more information or help, you can contact us or contact directly an aid association such as:
Or you can include yourself in the self-exclusion list by calling 90015000 / Player’s phone number 900 71 35 25.
From Betsfy.com we attach great importance to this issue and it is one of our priorities to make a correct use of bets.