Betmedia Soluciones S.L., with permanent establishment in the Canary Islands, and with registered office at Calle Noelia Afonso Cabrera Nº 7 Edif. de despachos Zentral Center, 38660 Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain), Contact phone number: +34 881 92 93 62, Email for enquiries: [email protected] and to contact our Data Protection Officer: [email protected].
This website is not for children and we do not knowingly collect data from children, in order to avoid it, there is the “minimum age” filter.
What data do we collect and how do we use it?
Betsfy collects personal data to manage your interaction with us, as a user or potential user, in addition to any data you provide us when browsing or completing any of the forms on the Betsfy website.
add remove We can collect and process the following data:
- Content and data provided to BETSFY when opening an account, creating or sharing content, sending messages, or communicating with other users.
- Information about the use of BETSFY. For example, the type of content you view or interact with, the frequency and duration of the interaction.
- Content and data that other people provide when they use BETSFY and that may include data about other users. For example, when someone shares a photo or sends a message to a user.
- Information about computers, telephones or other devices where the user installs or accesses BETSFY, as well as the information generated by those devices such as the operating system, hardware version, device configuration, device identification data, device locations, including specific geographic position obtained via GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi signals, also the camera and image gallery, browser type, language, time zone, and IP address.
- User profile data that includes: subscriptions, username, interests, preferences and comments.
- User personal data on the BETSFY profile of Facebook, Twitter, Google, Apple Sign In and Huawei ID.
- Information collected with cookies.
- Marketing and communication data that includes users’ preferences about receiving our marketing campaigns and/or those from others, as well as the communication preferences.
- Those necessary for the maintenance of the business relationship and billing, including tax data.
add remove We use data for the following purposes according to the legal basis:
To provide the requested service:
- To process registration as user on the BETSFY platform and allow the creation of a user profile to interact with other users and tipsters, including preferences and interests.
- Periodically send notifications regarding events or actions on Betsfy.
- Platform improvement by analysis and interpretation of user statistics, creating user profiles, including interests and preferences.
- To process subscriptions or promotions (bonuses, purchase promotions, platform’s offer promotions, competitions, etc.) and to process payments.
To develop our activity and protect legitimate interests:
- To show and send advertising or promotional information about services of the BETSFY platform.
- To carry out advertising campaigns: collecting specific data and events, any data processing, sending to a device marketing campaigns or any other use, using data to link one device to another, sharing data or external links, using data collected with a pseudonymous or anonymous key to store them with a PII key.
- To personalise web advertisements and content and manage site development to meet the needs and interests of the user profile.
- To meet commitments derived from the relationship we have with the user.
- To contrast service users’ data with affiliate partners or their controllers and processors.
- To answer user enquiries.
- To manage complaints of inappropriate content or behavior.
- To manage any complaint from those who browse or access Betsfy without completing registration.
- Platform improvement by analysis and interpretation of user statistics.
With your consent:
- Communication of data to third parties (Bookmakers, Affiliates, Partners, etc.) so that they can offer their own services, including marketing ones.
- To share personal information to BETSFY’s marketing partners, to send commercial and promotional communications from others about promotional materials, services, products and webs that we both consider may be of interest to you, through any media.
By legal obligation:
- Billing for services.
- Management of the affiliation network and payments, and accounting monitoring.
- To carry out security reviews at any time to validate identity, age and provided registration data, and to verify services’ use and financial transactions to detect a possible breach of our Terms and Conditions and law.
add remove Customer profiling
Automated profiling will be carried out using data on age, use, connection and navigation devices, access flow, preferences and winnings, to evaluate user preferences in order to improve user’s experience in the services provided by the platform, depending on the arranged service.
Consequences: data processing does not foresee any legal consequence or that significantly affects the interested party.
Logic: an automated procedure is used in order to process data, where all fields are filtered to obtain the most appropriate result depending on the user’s profile.
As an interested party you can exercise the right to obtain human intervention from BETMEDIA SOLUCIONES, S.L., to express your point of view and to refute the decision made.
add remove Choice/Consent
As a Betsfy user, at the time of registration, you have the opportunity to choose between the following:
- To authorise receiving commercial information from others. If you have not allowed it, we may send you our own commercial information based on the legitimate interest of direct marketing, but you will lose the opportunity to get great discounts and promotions.
- To authorise your data is shared with others (Bookmakers, Affiliates, Partners, etc.). If you have not allowed it, it is possible that your experience on the platform is diminished or that you lose the opportunity to receive advantages and promotions from other platforms, so you will not get all the resources we can offer you.
add remove How do we collect this data?
- When completing your registration.
- By using our services once you are a user.
- Through web forms.
- Through our website cookies.
- By email.
- Through analytics providers, third parties, or publicly available sources.
- By phone.
add remove For how long and where do we store them?
The personal data provided by user registration and profile creation will be kept as long as you are a customer of Betsfy and you do not ask for the account cancellation on Betsfy.
The data that you have willingly provided for the management of commercial campaigns will be kept as long as you do not ask for your data to be deleted.
Some data may be kept taking into account legal deadlines regarding prescription of liabilities (enquiries, complaints, billing information, etc.).
The data we collect is stored and managed mainly in Spain or in servers located within the European Economic Area (EEA). Transfer and storage of any personal data outside the EEA will be carried out following the instructions of Data Protection Regulations. All data you provide us is stored on secure servers.
Our website, from time to time, may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we are not liable for these policies. Please, take a look at these Policies before submitting or providing personal data.
Information disclosure and data transfer
Data will be transferred whenever there is a legal obligation or is necessary for the service working; having access to the entities that provide their services to our organisation as controllers or processors. Finally, they may be transferred to third parties always with your consent.
add remove Organisations that can access your data
- Corporate group (Betmedia Soluciones, S.L., Btrading Investing Trust, S.L., Bushido Talent, S.L., Hastoplay, S.L., Good Pass, S.L., Funmedia, S.L., Ismiwell, S.L.): to provide the arranged service.
- Companies responsible for the payment gateways: in order to manage the economic transaction.
- Consulting firms: in order to provide management, and tax and accounting advice.
- Computer companies: to maintain applications, computer systems and hosting.
- Broker partners.
- Affiliates and partners (or others): to offer services related to your interests or preferences.
- Social networks (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter): in order to advertise their products or services and promote interaction with users.
- Marketing and advertising partners (Dentsu, S.L.): to send commercial communications related to the platform, your interests and preferences.
- Other companies that may access your personal data: Certification Bodies, Law Firms, etc.
- The entity, in the event that we sell or buy any business or asset, in which case the personal data that we have about our customers/users will be one of the transferred assets, always with prior communication and information as indicated in Regulations.
You have the right to confirm if we are processing your Personal Data in BETMEDIA SOLUCIONES, S.L.
add remove Your rights over your Personal Data
You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data, and to limit or reject the processing and transfer of data.
You can withdraw the consent that you have given for a specific purpose such as your data are not processed for marketing (including profiling and receipt of advertising related to others). This may mean that we cannot perform the services you have requested or that you cannot use the services we offer, in that case, we will inform you when appropriate.
In some cases, even if you withdraw your consent, we may be able to process your personal data if required or permitted by law, to exercise or defend our rights, or to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
To exercise your rights, you can contact: [email protected] or write to: 34, El Tablero Street, 38107, Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain).
Additionally, we remind you that you can file a complaint with any Data Protection Authority of the European Union. The Spanish authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency; you can contact them through their website: http://www.aepd.es.