Next and in accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (hereinafter “ LSSI ”), we inform you about cookies that BETMEDIA ADVANCE, SLU (hereinafter, “ BETMEDIA ”), uses on its website https://www.betsfy.com (hereinafter, the ” Website “)
What is a cookie?
A Cookie is an information file that the server of this Website sends to the device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of the person who accesses the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is done from said device, that is to say , is a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors.
Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and do not damage your devices, allowing you to improve the quality and security of the website.
Cookies have an expiration date, which can range from the time the session lasts, to a specified future date after which they cease to be operational.
What specific cookies does this website use and for what purposes?
The main objective of our Cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, they are used to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during navigation and in future visits.
The information collected in Cookies allows us, in addition, to improve the Website through estimates on numbers and usage patterns, adapting it to the individual interests of users, accelerating searches, etc.
These are necessary for proper web browsing.The use of them does not require consent from the user.
|betsfy_country||Set the user’s country||1 year||www.betsfy.com|
|betsfy_language||Set the user’s language||1 year||www.betsfy.com|
|session-token||Identifying the user in the plattform||—||www.betsfy.com|
They allow the editor the analysis linked to the navigation performed by the user, in order to keep track of the use of the web, as well as to make statistics of the most visited contents, number of visitors, etc.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies , this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect.According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. If you want more information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this link.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
The information stored in the Cookies of our Website is used exclusively by BETMEDIA, with the exception of those identified as “Third party cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities to provide us with services requested by us to improve our services and the experience of the user when browsing our Website.The main services for which these “Third Party Cookies” are used are adform.net, doubleclick.net, facebook.com, google.com, google.es, googleadservices.com, gstatic.com, paypal.com, paypalobjects.com, sendgrid.com, servedby.revive-adserver.net, track.adform.net.
How can I avoid using Cookies on this website?
If you refuse the installation of Cookies you can continue using the Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience may be less satisfactory.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing Cookies and from them you must make your right to delete or deactivate them.
If you would like to withdraw your consent related to this Cookies Policy at any time, disabling and eliminating stored Cookies, or wishing to restrict or delete them, you can do so by modifying your browser settings according to the guidelines indicated below.
Although the configuration of each browser is different, it is usual that the configuration of Cookies is done in the menu of “Preferences” or “Tools”. In the following links you will find information on how to manage Cookies based on your browser:
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
In turn, there are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect Cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
BETMEDIA cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of Cookies by the aforementioned browsers, nor is it responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in this Cookies policy may have.
Acceptance of the Cookies policy
The acceptance of this Cookies policy implies that the User has been informed in a clear and complete way about the use of data storage and recovery devices (Cookies) as well as that BETMEDIA has the user’s consent to use them. as established in article 22 of the LSSICE.
For any questions or queries about this Cookies Policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the email address [email protected]
Betsfy app permits
In addition, if you access the Betsfy platform through the App, then we inform you of the permissions used by it, as well as how to enable or disable them and the consequences thereof.
Permissions used by the Betsfy App:
By categories the permissions used by the Betsfy App are the following:
- Check the contents of the USB storage: Allows the application to read the contents of the USB storage.
- Edit or delete USB storage content: Write to USB storage.
- Take pictures and videos: allows the application to take pictures and record videos with the camera at any time.
- Full network access : allows the application to create network sockets and use custom network protocols.The browser and other applications provide the necessary means for sending data to the Internet, so it is not necessary to use this permission for that.
- View network connections: Allows the application to view information about network connections (for example, which networks exist and are connected)
- Control vibration: Allows the application to control the vibration function.
- Prevent the phone from going into sleep mode: Allows the app to prevent the phone from going into sleep mode
- Play Install Referrer API: Allows the application to obtain information about the download source
- Receive data from the internet: Allows applications to accept cloud-device messages sent by the application service.The use of this service implies the use of data.
How to enable and disable permissions
The permissions included in the other section are necessary for the operation of the application, so if the user does not wish to grant such permissions, he must uninstall it.
The permissions collected in the camera and storage sections may be denied by the user. When the App requires such permission for the first time, it will ask the user if he expressly grants them, in case the user does not grant them, he will not be able to upload photos or other multimedia content that is stored in the storage of his Smartphone or that he makes with the camera of the same.
If you want to know more about how to enable and disable app permissions you can check the following link: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/6270602?hl=es