A cookie is a file downloaded to the user’s computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits or the equipment of a user and, depending on the information contained therein and the way they use their equipment, cookies can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: they are collected by the editor to provide the requested service by the user.
- Third-party cookies: they are collected and managed by a third party, these can not be considered own.
- Depending on the time frame they remain activated:
- Session cookies: they collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
- According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: they are necessary for proper web browsing.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to use the characteristics (language) for browsing the web.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the provider to analyze the user’s navigation, in order to track the use of the website, as well as to make statistics of the most visited contents, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the editor to include on the web advertising spaces, according to the content of the web itself.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the web page according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
As provided in article 22.2 of Act 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), BETSFY informs about the cookies used on our website: www.betsfy.com .
Likewise, BETSFY informs users that they can configure their browser so that they are informed of the reception of cookies, being able to prevent them from being installed on its hard drive, if desired. Below we provide the links of some browsers that allow you yo make this configuration:
- Firefox from here:
- Chrome from here:
- Explorer from here:
- Safari from here:
- Opera from here: